Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday, February 15, 1963

Sent Kay 12 Page letter

Sunny & warm

I got up after Kids went to school & ate & read paper.

Ivard went & got his check & I figured it out & made out payments, & we went up to bank & paid bills.  came home & Jerry went up to D.q. & I got us a hot dog & drink for lunch

I worked on my books

Jerry cooked supper & washed Rays bed.  we ate & at 6: Ray & Dean took Jerry up to work at Dairy queen & they went ward teaching.

I wrote a 12 page letter to Kay & Ivard took it up to mail & went & saw a guy about buying tractor

after dark Ivard & Jackie took garbage out to dump, no licenence on pick-up.  Ivards nite off.

Kids came home & Dean did dishes, Dale went to Garners until after dark.

I went to bed at 7:15 until time to go to work.  Ray went to Boise.

No comments:

Post a Comment