Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday, February 16, 1963

Cloudy _ stormy

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed & never woke up until 2:30

Ivard got up & took Jerry to work at D.q at 9:30 to 6:

Dean scrubbed Kitchen & cleaned up the house

I washed some cloths & just sat around all afternoon watching T.V. & crocheting.  I still don't feel good.

Ivard left for work at 3:45.

I made bean soup & we ate supper early.

I went & got Jerry & he bought me a drink.

Ray went up to H.S. to game with Roger.  we watched T.V. & Jerry went up & bought us a Sundee

I went to bed at 11: & Jerry, Ray & Dean watched show.  Then Ivard woke me up when he got home & I couldn't go to sleep for hrs.  I had such a stomache ache

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment