Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday, February 8, 1963

Sunny, warm & nice.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivard marked up on another job & floated Today on 3:30 job.

Jerry cooked supper & woke me up at 3:30 & I made a avacods salad.  They went & got Ray & Dale & we ate at 4:15.

Dale went up to library.

I got books up.  Jerry & I went up to D.q & had drink & got some change to pay Kids off.

Dean & Dale did dishes.

Gene & Ray went to Nyssa at 6: to see about Gene going back to school.  They droped Jerry off at D.q to work 6: to 10:30

I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

Kids got home after I left for work.

real foggy Tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment