Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday, February 21, 1963

Sunny & nice

I came home from work & madeout some payments & sent Ivard to bank with my check & I went to bed at 10:

Gene came home & claned up & went to Baker to basketball tournament & I didn't get to see him again.

Ivard took Jerry to work at 11:30 & I went & got him at 6:

I woke up at 2: & I got up & got ready & Sis & I went & got Ray from school & we went up town & paid on my lawayas then Ray took Ins checks in to Dr Cluster took Jackie to Primary & went & got a few groc & came home & I cooked supper.  Kids

Ivard took Dean out to his Piano lesson at 5: Ray went after Kids from Primary but they came home with Hennis.  We ate when I got home with Jerry and Ray went to Boise to tournament with Roger.

Jerry went away awhile.

I went to bed at 6:30 but couldn't sleep.  went to work at 11:15, Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment