Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, February 25, 1963

Gene & Dean had Patch test

frosty this morning _ Sunny & warm all day.

Dean got up & made hot cakes & I cooked them & Ivard took Dean to school.  We ate then all the rest of us went to Dr. & our Patch test was oK, no T.B. Gene had his this morning.  We droped Ray & Dale off at school & we came home & Ivard & Gene went out to Wally Bryson's & borrowed his tractor & manure loader & hauled out manure on Pasture.

Jerry did dishes & made jello salad for supper.

I washed 4 batches of cloths & hung out and iorned 26 pieces.

I took Jerry to work at 1:30 to close he was only supposed to work 6: to close but Mr. Johnson wanted off.

I made banna pudding & at 2:30 I went to bank then met Dean at school & took him to Dr. for his Patch test never got home until 5:  We ate & Dean did dishes & we got cloths in, & made beds

I went to bed until time to go to work.

Kids went to mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment