Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday, February 23, 1963

Dean was sick

Sunny & warm

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed for hour & half.

Ivard & Gene went & got our plow home & borrowed Wallys trailer & borrowed another guys manure spreader

I got up at 11:30 & washed 4 batches of cloths.  Gene gave me back $120. I gave him for school and I went up town, Jackie & I, and bought $46. worth of groc.

Gene took Jerry up to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6:

Gene, Ray & I went up to D.q. after Ivard left for work & bought us a drink.

Dean was in bed sick all day

I cooked supper & went & got Jerry at 6: & we ate.

I worked on books & Dale & Jackie did dishes.

Ivard came home on lunch hr. at 7:45 & watched fights

Jerry went to music festival at Stake House.  I went to bed at 7:, my nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment