Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday, February 12, 1963

Sent Mother Valentine with letter & $10.

Sent R.R Ins in for Rays foot operation

Sunny & nice

I came home froze to death  I ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard rubbed me & got me warm.

Ivard took Jerry to work at D.q. 11: to 6: I went & got him.

Ivard took out 3 trees in back Some guy came to see about buying tractor.

I got woke up at 12:30 & couldn't go back to sleep so I got up & wrote to mother & fixed Kids Valentines to mail them took Jackie to dance practice & left her & went to D.q & had drink & picked Ray up & we came home & got his letters & went up town & got some stamps, valentines & mailed them got some flowers for Jerry for tonie.  Went & got Jackie from dancing, got there in time to copy her lessons came home & got books up & went after Jerry.  We ate supper & I went to bed until time to go to work

Ray took Jerry to Stake House for M. Men. Gleaners & He went to hospital to see Mr. Kellogg.  Ray made a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment