Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday, Februray 24, 1963

Sunny & nice

I got up & fixed breakfast & we all ate together.

Ivard. Jerry_ Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school.

I washed Jackies hair & curled it & we all Gene took her & Dale up to Sunday school.

Gene helped me move everything & I swept & scrubbed floors & had dinner ready when they got home from church.

Ivard went to work at 3:45 & Dean did dishes.  Gene & Ray took off for awhile.  Jerry had nap.

I don't feel good.

Jerry _ Ray & Dean went to church, after Jerry went to Caldwell to Fireside Ivard came home for hr. on his lunch hr.  We watched T.V.

Gene & Kids went to bed.

Ivard & I watched T.V. until it went off the air, he got home about 11:30.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment