Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday, February 4, 1963

Cloudy all day

Kids all went to school. I never woke up until 10:

Jerry took Ray to school Jerry didn't have to work today.

I spent most of day makeing out Jerry & Genes Federal & State Income Tax's

I stoped & fixed lunch

Ivard went to work at 3:

Mrs Yorgensen & Mrs Harris came Relief Society teaching I took Ins papers up to Dr. for Rays foot operation & got a drink & milk at D.q, Jerry went in then we picked Ray up from school.

Washed a batch of cloths & got books up.

Jerry made spagetti & we had supper & Dean did the dishes

Jerry took Ray & Dean up to mutual & they found a way went home and got them

I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.  every one was in bed when I left_ Ivard passed us up on 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment