Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday, April 3, 1963

Sunny & warmer

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30, woke up at 1:30 & ate dish soup & got diary up.  Ivard had gone up town to see about ticket & Jerry had been gone all morning, Gene didn't know where.

Ivard & Gene pulled out the 3 Cherry trees & plowed & leveled up the back yard for lawn & garden.

Jerry got home about 4: from Boise.

I fixed supper.

Ivard went up town & was going to charge an expensive socket-wrench, for his birthday, at Wards & it bought our payment up so he got mad & went to loan co. & arranged to get a loan & pay them off & get him some extra money.  I got mad & said I wouldn't sign He acts like a Kid.  I went to bed at 6: & laid there until 9: but he never even came & told me goodbye.  Gene took him up at 9: to depot to ride back to Glenns Ferry for week, with some guy. Jackie came to bed & I slept until time to go to work.

Jerry worked at D.q. 6: to close.

Ray went goofing off somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment