Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday, April 1, 1963

Windy & cold.

I don't feel very good today.

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry about 11: for his 2 days off.  I figured out what to do with his check & He took me up town & we paid place, & bills & went to bank & got a few groc. came home & brought some orange j & Hershey bars & we ate them & Ivard, Gene & I played a game of Scrabble.

Ivard went to bed a couple of hrs. & I worked on my books

I didn't do anything today

I helped Jerry get supper & we ate at 5:30.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close.

Ray & Dean went to Mutual

I went to bed at 6: but never did get to sleep.  Ivard & Jackie came to bed at 8:

I got up at 10:30 & got ready & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment