Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday, April 16, 1963

Ivard got bumped out of Glenns Ferry & went to Twin Falls.

snowed a little during nite, sunny & cloudy today. warm.

I came home & read paper & went to bed at 9:40.  I got woke up at 1: & got up & washed a batch of cloths & watched Sis practice dance.  got ready & took Sis to dance at 3:15, got home at 5:15.

Jerry went up town on business then he went to work 2: to 6: Ray went up at 6: & they had birthday party for Mr. Johnson.

Ivard got bumped out of Glenns Ferry & left on 8:25 train for Twin Falls, has to work at 7: AM in morning then has Thursday_ & Friday off, he took relief job.  I rode up to rail road with him to make arrangements

Dean made hot cakes for supper.

I went to bed at 7: till time to go to work.

Jerry went to M_ Men & Gleaners he was home before I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment