Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday, April 11, 1963

Mailed my & Rays Federal Income Taxes

Gene went to Weiser for few days

Sunny_Cloudy_ breezy

Kids went to school, Jerry took Ray up.

I read paper.  Ivard got a ride home from Glenns F. so he came home.  I fixed him, me, Jerry & Gene Bacon sandwich.  Ivard went to bed.

I washed rugs & clothes, 3 batches.

I spent most of day finishing up my Income taxes, got all done.

Jerry_ Gene & Jackie went & got me a drink then went to Caldwell, & got groceries.  They got home about same time Ivard got up at 2:45.

Ivard took Jackie to Primary and got some syrup & Dean made waffles for supper and we ate after Gene went & got Kids then Ivard & I took Dean & Dale to Hurrens for Piano lessons & played Scrabble while we waited.

Gene took Jerry up to work at D.q. 6: to close & he went on to Weiser for few days.  Ray went to work at D.q. 8: to 10:

Ivard went to bed until 9: then left for Glenns F. with guys to work

I laid off again.  watched T.V. until it went off air.  Jerry brought me home a sundee.

No comments:

Post a Comment