Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday, April 14, 1963

cloudy all day but warm.  real windy this afternoon for a while and broke limbs off trees & power Kept going off.

I dont feel good, read paper in bed

Jerry, Ray_ Dean & Dale went to Stake Conference at 8:45 in pick-up.  Ivard got home not long after.

I made potatoe salad, stuffed eggs, punch & had dinner all on table when they got home at 12:30.  We ate & Jerry_ Gene Ray, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to conference & Ivard & I went to bed.  I have such a head ache.  I got up when Kids came & we watched T.V.

Ray went to work at D.q. 6: to 10:

Jerry went to M_Men Gleaner Fireside after conference, got home 11:10.

Ivard got up at 9:30 & went back to G.F. to work.

Me & Kids (big) went to bed at 11:

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment