Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday, April 6, 1963

Stormey- rained torents this afternoon.

I came home from work & Ivard came from Glenns Ferry & we went to bed awhile.  I got up at noon.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6: Dean did up the work.

I washed cloths.

Ray was supposed to go to work at D.q today but he was sick in bed all day.

I went out to yorgensens & got Ivard 2 pr. garments for his birthday after I went up to D.q & got me & Ray a drink.  I stoped at Kotters & traded her a Gold S. stamp book for S&H. gabbed for about hr. came home & got Dean & Dale & Sis & went & traded Venice a book & we went & got Ivard a Socket wrench for his birthday with 4 Stamp books.  got a few groc. & came home & Ivard, Dale & Jackie went to store.

Ivard took Dale up to school to be in talent show & I got supper & we ate then Ivard & Jackie went up to Hobby Show, they got home about 7: & Ivard went to bed until 9:30 then went to G.F.

My nite off.  Jerry. Gene & Dean went to Stake House to Priesthood conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment