Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday, April 13, 1963

Gene came home

Sunny & nice today. rained tonite

I came home from work & read paper & washed a batch of cloths & went to bed until noon then got up & cahnged my bed & washedit and Dean helped me make it again.  I washed 4 batches today & socks.

Ivard came home from Glenns Ferry today & went to bed this afternoon.

got Ins. for Ray being in hospital from work & went up town & spent it all on groc. & filled the car with gas for Ivard.

I bought $58. worth of groc. & came home & cooked ham roast for tomorrow & potatoes & eggs for salad.

Jerry worked 9:3 to 6: at D.q. & Ray worked 12: to 10:30.

Dean went up town with me & had hair cut.  I cooked supper, hambergers & trimmings & we ate when Jerry got home.

Dean scrubbed & cleaned up house

Ivard drove my car to Glenns Ferry tonite & left at 9:30.

We watched T.V. & went to bed at 10:30 when Ray got home & he stayd up.  Gene got home.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment