Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday, April 25, 1963

Gene started working for Wally Bryson

Sunny_cloudy_windy

I changed my bed & washed it & bedspread.

Ivard went over to work corn ground on their place until 3: then I had to go get him.

Gene started for Wally for summer.  Went at 8: till dark came home 1 hr for dinner

Jerry went up to bank for me & got 2 bags Pennies $100. 10,000 to go thru for my collection, I did that all after noon & tonite.

Ray came home from school & took Sis to Primary & waited for them.  Jerry got supper & they ate at 5:15 when Kids came & Ray took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens to Piano lesson.

Jerry went to work 6: to close

Ray went to work 8: to 10:

Ivard went Squirll hunting with Dusty Rhodes & didn't get home for supper, I ate with him when he came.  We watched T.V. Ivard & I rode up to D.q. & had drink at 10:30 then went to bed after we made our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment