Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday, April 30, 1963

Sunny & hot 74° _ cloudy tonite

I got up at 6:30 & read paper & made Genes lunch & got him off to work & Kids off to school.  Wshed my hair & iorned 6 blouses for Jackie by hand had shower & at 9:45 Jackie & I went to relief Society; after we went to bank, & got $35. worth of groc. came home at 1: & had lunch & Jackie had a nap & I iorned me a dress I had to do by hand & washed a batch of cloths & hung out.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 11: to 6:

I sent to Hays for me 3 house dresses

at 2:45 Jackie & I went to her dancing lesson then up to D.q & had drink & waited for Jerry.

Came home & Dean had supper ready & cloths in.  We ate & I got books up & Jerry got ready & went to M_Men & gleaners.

Ray worked tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment