Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday, April 24, 1963

some clouds but sunny most of day & breezy & nice.

I read paper in bed then got up when Kids went to school and washed 2 batches of cloths and iorned most of day, still didn't get through

Jerry went up town on business awhile, then he & Gene went up to D.q & got us a drink

Gene went away awhile then he mowed the lawn.

Jerry fixed supper.

When Dean got home I took him to Cub Scouts.

Jerry fixed supper.

Ivard got home from Twin Falls about 6: & ate.

Jerry worked 6: to 10:

Ivard & I went up to D.q & had a drink & rode up town to see what show was, nothing we wanted to see.  came home & watched T.V.

I went after Dean after cub Scouts & Dale had never showed up or come home from school so I drove down to Garners & there he was playing, gave him a licking.

No comments:

Post a Comment