Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday, April 15, 1963

got letter from Mother, shes had flue.

Cloudy & stormy & windy _ rained & snowed

I got up & washed 3 batches of cloths & watched shows, read paper in bed.

Ivard got home about 10: with his check & I figured it out & made out payments & Ivard & I & Jackie went up to bank, store, & paid bills & mailed payments.

Came home at 1: & ate lunch & got my books up and we played Scrabble.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate when all the Kids got home from school.  Phil came & him & Ray went up & rented a dinner Jacket for Junior Prom.

Dean did dishes & I got my diary up & at 6: Jerry went to work at D. q. until close.  Ray took him up, had to see Mr. Johnson.

Ivards nite off.

Ray & Dean went to Mutual.

I went to bed at 6: until time to go to work, got up at 10:20 and got ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment