Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday, April 5, 1963

Stormy _ rained most of nite (Sat. morning

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & got woke up at 12: I got up & we watched conference.

Gene & I went up town this afternoon & I drew my last $13.75 out of my Savings account & put 7. in bank & sent Oregon Farmer Ins.

Jerry cooked supper & we ate when Kids got home from school.  Dean did dishes.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close Ray was supposed to but he was sick.

Gene took Dean up to Kellogs for his sunday school class party he got home about 10:30.

I went to bed at 7: but had gas & never did get to sleep.  I went to work at 11:15, it rained hard all nite tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment