Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday, April 29, 1963

Sunny & nice

I got up & fixed Gene a lunch & he went to work for Wally ally day.  Kids went to school & I washed 4 batches cloths.

Jerry & I bagged up the rest of my pennys & him & Jackie took them to bank & put Kays money in & got some stuff for lunch & we had lunch then I iorned all afternoon, got all through but 2 or 3 things I have to do on board.  Jackie and Jerry had a nap.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate at 5: then he went to store for me & got groc.  Dean did dishes & I got books up.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close

Ray had a nap then him & Dean went to Mutual.

Gene never got home until nearly 9: he worked 12 hrs today.  He ate & Had a bath & we watched T.V.  He went up to D.q. for awhile.

Ray droped Dean off after Mutual & went up to D.q & worked for hr. went to bed at 11:

I let hem out & hememed Jackies Nylon dress by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment