Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8, 1963

sunny_cloudy_rained torrents, hailed

Ray is still sick, stayed in bed all day.

Ivard got home from G.F. about 9:30 & went to bed until 1:30.  His day off.

Dean & Dale went to school.

I got up & washed cloths, changed bunk beds. I iorned all morning

Jerry went up to D.q. & got us a drink.  Ray sent him for icecream & we all had a dish of Sherbet

I got books up.

Jerry cleaned out his drawers & closet & cooked supper.

Jerry went to work at Dairy q. 6: to close

Ivard had a bath & went to neighbors to a water meeting.

Dean went to Mutual with Bishop.

I washed my hair & had a bath & went to bed at 7:

I went to work at 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment