Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday, April 2, 1963

Sunny - cloudy windy.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & watched couple of programes & went to bed at 9:45., I woke up at 1:45. & got books up.

Jerry went to Melba Kuna all morning & took a load of M_Men & Gleaners to a funeral.

At 3:15 Jackie & I went to dancing when we got home at 5:30 Jerry had supper ready & we ate.

Jerry didn't have to work today he went to M-Men & Gleaners tonite.  Ray spent all evening studying.

Dale went selling tickets for his school hobby show, hes sold 38 so far.

I went to bed at 6:30 & Ivard & Jackie had a bath & came to bed about 8:

Ivard & Gene went out to farm & got tractor & started plowing back yard up for garden & lawn.

I went to work at 11:15-Jerry was home & rest of them in bed.  Ivard got up & watched show.

No comments:

Post a Comment