Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday, April 26, 1963

Jerry went on Temple excursion to Idaho F

cloudy all day, hard wind started about 7: P.M.

Gene went to work for 7:30 A.M, was gone when I woke up.

I read paper in bed & got up & worked on collection all day, going through 10,000 pennies, didn't get through.  Jerry helped me bag.

Ivard got up & went Squirrl hunting until noon with Dusty Rhodes then took the universal joint out of Genes car & went & got new part on it & fixed it back. $17.

Gene came home for lunch.

Jerry went up town on business this morning, & to store for me tonite.

Dean fixed supper, waffles.

Jerry & Ray went to work at D.q. at 6: Ray to close & Jerry until 10:

I got books up.  Gene got home at 7:

Ivard wouldn't play Scrabble or talk or watch anything on T.V. but what he wanted so I got mad & stayed in bed room, laid down awhile then he came to bed so I got up & watched T.V. & at 9:45 I went up to D.q to get Jerry but his friend was there so I had hamberger & drink & came home.  He came right after & got ready & they went up town to eat before they left on bus at midnite for Idaho Falls Temple excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment