Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday, April 23, 1963

Cloudy_ sunny_ tried to Rain a little

I got up & had a shower & got ready & went to relief society.  I gave opening prayer.  Mrs Hurren gave lesson & it was real good.  I was home by noon.  Gene tended Sis.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 11: to 6:

I worked on puzzle this after noon.

I took Jackie to dance practice at 3:15 & it was 5:30 when we got out so we went to D.q. & had a drink & waited until Jerry got off.  Gene brought Ray up to work at 6: to close.

Dean had supper ready & we ate.

Jerry went to M-Men Gleaner party & Gene went to show with Larry Adams.  I watched T.V. & went to bed at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment