Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday, April 12, 1963

got letter from Claudia

Cloudy all day_ not cold.

Ivard got a ride up & was here & to bed before I got up

I got up at 9: & read paper & washed my robe & mixed bread, baked 4 loaves.

No school today _ Kids played games mostly

Ivard got up at noon & we played 3 games Scrabble then went back to bed at 2:30.  Ray went & bought us all a dish of pineapple sherbert & sweet rolls.

Ray went to work at 2:30 to 6: Jerry took him up then came back & I sent him up with my & Ray State income tax & to turn Rays foot Ins papers in to hospital.

I cooked supper & we ate at 5:15

Jerry went to work at D.q., 6: to close, & Ray came home & ate & got ready & went to a Party at Bishop Perry's.

I went to bed & went back to work tonite at 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment