Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday, April 19, 1963

Cloudy_rained_

Kids went to school & I got up & read paper & watched a couple shows then I iorned all morning and washed some cloths & baked 4 loaves bread.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 11: to 4:30 then came home & went back 6 to 8:30 Ray worked 6: to close.

We made chilli for supper & had with hot bread.

Ivard & I & Gene played Scrabble all afternoon & watched T.V.

I have an awful cold in my head and don't feel very good.

Gene went away awhile when he took Dean up to church at 6:30 to go Swimming at Givins with Scouts

Ivards nite off.

I went to bed early & Ivard & Jackie came in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment