Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday, April 20, 1963

Sunny _ cloudy _ windy_ snow flurries

I couldn't sleep all nite I had such a cold in my head & sinus.

Ray left at 7:30 A.M to go to Caldwell to take A.C.T. tests to go to college.  got home about 1:

Jerry went to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6:

Ivard took me to store at 9:30 & I got groc. & medecine for my cold & Clairol for my hair.

Dean scrubbed & cleaned up the house.

I washed a couple of batches & played one game Scrabble with Dean & one with Dale.

Ivard & Gene watched ball game on T.V then they went up to N.N.C. & watched a double header of Ricks & B.J.C. Kurt played.

I cooked steak & frozen peas & made banna pudding & we had mashed potatoes & sliced tomatoes.  We ate at 5:

Ivard took bull to sale $119.  to pay Cor Ins.

Ivard left for Twin Falls to work for week at 6:30

Ray took Maryln Butler to Junior Prom.

Jerry went to councile meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment