Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday, April 27, 1963

Gail came & stayed all nite

Sunny-cloudy-real hard cold wind.

I finished going through my collection & Ivard baged pennies for me.  I washed a bunch of cloths

Mrs Kotter came & cut my hair & visited awhile & I showed her my collection.  She left Millissa stay & play all afternoon.  Ivard watched ball games most of day.  Dean did up some of work. Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6:

Jerry got home from Temple about 8: & went up & worked until 10:

Gene worked for Wally all day, came home for lunch.

I cooked supper & we were just eating at 5: when Gail & Family came.  They visited until about 7:30 then went to see some friends & came back about 10:30 & stayed all nite.

Ivard got mad & left for Twin Falls at 6:45, should have left sooner.  Went without any money.  I don't know where he thinks I keep getting any when he had all their was pay day, acts like a little Kid.

I watched T.V. & went to bed at 10: Ray got mad at me because I wouldn't let him take car, called me names & stormed out.  Went to bowling alley

No comments:

Post a Comment