Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday, April 21, 1963

Cloudy _ sunny _ cool breeze.

I read paper & worked cross word puzzle in bed.

Jerry & Deal went to priesthood & Jerry came home & took Dale & Jackie to sunday school.  I have such a cold in my head I didn't try to go.  Gene watched ball game.

Ray went to work at D.q. 11: to 5: & Jerry went 5: till 10:45

Jerry fixed dinner & we ate & Dean did dishes & Dale, then Dale made a batch of ginger snaps.

I worked on cross word puzzle most of day.  I went up & Had a drink at D.q about 6: then Jerry gave me one when I went after him at 10:30

Gene, Ray _ Dean, Dale & Jackie went to church tonite.

We watched T.V & went to bed at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment