Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Wednesday, January 27, 1965

nice & warmer, cloudy

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed, I was dead. Ray woke me up at 3: so I got up. Ivard & Ray went over to other place & got all the rest of our junk & cleaned garage & Ivard built feeder for cows.

I fixed supper & we ate at 5: & Ivard took Wallys truck home & Ray - Dale Jackie & I went & got him & took Ray to work at D.Q. 6: to close, after we got mail, & brought Jerry home he worked 11: to 6: I went to bed at 6:30 until time to go to work & Jerry took Dean & Dale to Hurrens to Piano L. Ivard & Jackie did dishes & watched T.V. Ivards nite off.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment