Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Monday, January 11, 1965

snowed & rained all nite, a little & all morning.

Ivard took Dale on Paper route & went back to bed. Kids went to school

Ivard got up & went & loaded a truck of hay & got stuck. Jerry, Ray & I went to get a trailer hitch on car to haul cows but one wouldn't fit so we droped Ray off at work at D. q 11: to 6: & went & picked Ivard up at old place & came home & he borrowed neighbors pick-up & him & Jerry hauled cows & rest of stuff

I washed cloths & made Jackies drapes & washed them & did some patching. made ham loaf & escalloped potatoes & we ate when Kids came. Jerry went to work 6: to close & Ray came home & got ready for his Stanley Party. had 7 besides us & dealer. after they left Ivard & Kids went to bed & Ray & I watched show.  Ray went & got Jerry.  I laid off.  My bad period.

No comments:

Post a Comment