Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Friday, January 29, 1965

Ivard got bumped to brakeman extra board.

Warmer today & windy. rained this evening.

I Came home from work & went to bed a hr. then Jerry woke me up & we went to town & I went to Superior Western & had my hair cut & tint then we went to two or three stores & got groc. $53. Came home at 4: & fixed supper & ate & Jerry & Ray went to work at D.Q. at 5:30. Dean went too & went to ball game. Me, Dale & Jackie went to Gail until 8:45 & came home. We went to get Debbie to stay all nite but she got mad & wouldn't come. Jackie bawled for hr.

Ivard was home when we got home & he & I went up to R.R. for him to mark up, got bumped to extra brakeman board. We went to D.Q. & I had fish burger & waited until 10:45 for Dean to get out of ball game & came home. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment