Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sunday, January 10, 1965

Dean & Donna Winters came

snowed on & off all day 31° when I came home from work. Dean & Donna had just stoped in, before I got here, on their way home from a business trip to Canada. stayed a hr. I went to bed & Dean & Dale went to Priesthood. Jerry took Jackie to S.S. & went to work at D.q for Ray. Ray is sick.

I got up at 3: & Ivard & I Played 2 games Scrabble & watched T.V. Jerry got home at 5:30 & we ate supper & Ivard went & fed cows & I got books up.

We all went to church. Ivard called in & told them I was sick, havn't had much sleep all week. Ray & I watched late show & every one else went to bed I went to bed at 1:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment