Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 16, 2015

Saturday, January 16, 1965

Dale got birthday card from Lyle hes moved to La Grande, Oregon

foggy & hazzy all day.

Ivard got up & unloaded hay & Dale went on paper route. Dale came home & went to bed. Ivard left for New Medows at 8: A.M. I read Drivers Manual & washed my bed spread & bed & towels. Kids got up at 11: & had hot cakes. I read new Good Housekeeping & cleaned my bedroom. Dean cleaned up house. Jerry & Ray went & got their D.q. checks & went up town.  Jerry got new bedspread & rugs for his room, he had on laway & came home just as we were eating supper at 5:30. Jerry, Ray Dean, Jackie & I played game first. Jerry & Ray went to work 6: to close, 12:15 I greesed Ivards new boots & Dales to water proof them. watched early movie & went to bed. Dale left on bike at 7: to Priesthood Party, bowling & ate at Smiles got home at 10: 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment