Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 9, 2015

Saturday, January 9, 1965

snowed most of nite, real slippery comeing home from work. I washed a couple of batches of cloths. Ivard took Dale on his paper route then went back to bed & Dale went up to church with Looslies & Scouts went out by Melba sleigh rideing.

Ivard laid off this trip & went & changed the battery for Wallys truck & went & finished moving. Dean & Jackie & Jerry scrubbed & cleaned house & Ray helped Ivard. I went to bed at 10:30 & Dale got home & woke me up. It was a nitemare all day I never did get much sleep. I roasted ham & ate supper when guys got home at 5:30 & Jerry & Ray went to work at D.q. Ivard & Kids watched T.V & I went to bed I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment