Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thursday, January 28, 1965

Gene's birthday _ 21

It rained all nite long & all today. I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard had gone to New Medows to work.

Kids woke me up at 11: so I got up & worked on books ect. Jerry & Ray went & got mail & Ray had hair cut & I made a Jello fruit salad & a macaroni, cheese, shrimp salad for supper & we ate at 5: when Kids got home. Jackie didn't get home from Primary until after we were through. Jerry & Ray went to work at 5:40 & at 6:20 Mr. Johnson called to see where they were. I called D.Q. at 6:30 & they had just come. Had flat tire. Jerry got off hr. & went & signed up for nite school. I went to bed until time to go to work. I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment