Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sunday, January 24, 1965

I got up at 5: & took Dale on his Paper route it was blowing so hard came home at 6:40 & went to bed & never woke up until 9:30 when Jackie woke me up to say cows were in neighbors It snowed & blizzared from 10:30 until about 1:30 Jerry _Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Jerry & Dean came home & took Jackie to Sunday S. Ray was still in bed until noon, got up twice & got cows in. I got up & made me some ice tea & read paper & worked on puzzle.

I made a beef steak, vegetable pie for dinner with biscuits on.  We ate at 2: & I had a nap. I got up & washed Dean Dale & Jerry & Jackies & my hair. When I did Jackies she had some more bugs so I treated it with her medecine & washed it again & Put it up on curlers. Jerry & Kids took Ray to work at D.q 5: to close & Jerry, Dean & Dale went to church & Jackie & I had a bath & at 8: I went to bed. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment