Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Friday, January 22, 1965

slippery & snowed a little when I came home from work. Sun came out & roads dried off this afternoon. I came home & went right to bed & read paper. Ray got up at 9:45 & went to Caldwell to see his parole officer. He woke me up when he came home at noon & I got up & washed 4 batches of cloths & made a baked hash & put in oven for supper & Jerry Ray & I went to town & got rest of drape rods. Came home & ate when Kids got home & I made one of Jerrys drapes. Jerry & Ray went to work at D. q. at 6: & Dean went with them & went to ball game. My nite off

Ivard got home at 9:15

He went to bed & I stayed up till T.V. went off air. Kids came befor I went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment