Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Friday, January 15, 1965

Dale got birthday card from Gene

stars & moon were so bright all nite & it was foggy & hazzy all day.  Dale went on paper route & came home & Kids went to school.

I worked on my coin collection ½ day, catalogueing it. washed some cloths.

Ray & Jerry didnt get up until about 11: Ray went to work at D.q. 11:30 to 3: & 5:30 to 10: Jerry worked 6: to 2:15 A.M.

Jerry & I fixed supper & we ate at 5: Dale went to Buttlers after school & we picked him up when we took Ray & he cleaned D. q yard while Jerry & I went to Dobbs & got Car, $78. then Dale & I came home. I went to bed at 8: & got up at 9:30 when Ivard got home & we rode up & got his check & brought Ray home. Ray & I watched late show & Ivard went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment