Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Monday, January 4, 1965

went to Dr. my blood sugar is normal

snowed most of day & thawed

Kids called Simplots, had car trouble on Dales Paper route. roads were real slippery. I found Ray_ Dale had gone on to school. He was out of gas so we went up to Don Boren's & got some but he had battery run down so I took him up to D.q & he got the guy next door to come & start it. It was 9:30 when we got home. I read paper & went to bed Ray went to work at D.q 11: to 6:

Jerry washed 6 batches cloths & cooked supper. I woke up at 3:30 & went to Dr. lost 1½ lbs. came home & we ate & Jerry left a little early to feed cows. Dale went with him & cleaned D. q. yard & came home with Ray. Jerry worked 6: to close.

I got books up & went to bed at 6: until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment