Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thursday, January 21, 1965

Jerry got letter from Gene

Gail's birthday

ground fog tonite

snowed 5 inches during nite It was 31° when I came home, took me a hr. Ivard took Dale on his paper route & left for New Meadows. Kids were to school & Jerry & Ray were asleep. I went to bed & read paper. 10: when I went to sleep. I woke up at 1:15 & got up & Jerry_Ray & I went to town & got all the curtain rods for house & my drapes I had made for My & Rays bedroom & dineing room $116. bought Dale a new coat & him & Ivard a face hat. Came home & Jerry fixed supper, had roast on, & we ate when Kids got home at 4:30. Jackie went to Primary. Gail came right after. We got home from town & we gave him a shirt for his birthday

Jerry & Ray went to work at D.q & took Dale in to Provedent Federal to News Boys meeting. I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment