Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thursday, January 7, 1965

snowed during nite. I came home from work & went to bed & read paper. Jerry & Ray were still in bed. Ivard had gone back to New Medows.

I woke up at 1:30 & Jerry, Ray & I went to town & picked out drape material for my room, Rays & dineing room & had her lay it back. took Ray to work at D.q. 3: to close & got Jackie from school & took her to Primary after we picked Dale up & we went & bought Dale a new suit & 2 pr pants, pajamas & him & Dean a shirt. Came home & ate & Jerry went to work 6: to close at D.q. & Edith brought them home, Ivard drove this morning & didn't come home tonite. Dean went to H.S. to debate, won 1 out of 2. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment