Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 19, 2015

Tuesday, January 19, 1965

got letter from Lyle

got my drivers license

hazy as usual. I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:, Ray was still asleep. I woke up at 1: & Ray was gone so I got up & worked on my books & washed 4 batches of cloths.

Ivard went back to New Meadows again took Dale on paper route first.

Ray got home at 3:30 & brought SIs at 4:15 I took Jackie & left her at dancing & went & got my drivers licence its been expired 1 yr Sept.  They weren't going to let me, too late, but they said I could start & finish tomorrow. got done, 94. I came home & at 5:45 Dean I took Ray to work at D.q. 6: to Close & got Jackie. Dean & Dale went too & we sat in D.q. while Dale cleaned yd. then we went up to Gails until 7: then we went up to Rail Road Credit Union & Paid them & droped Dean & Dale off at Mutual & Jackie & I came home I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment