Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 12, 2015

Tuesday, January 12, 1965

foggy all morning. Ivard took Dale on his paper route & at 7:30 left for New Meadows. Kids went to school. I never got up upntil 10:30, I sure am sick this time. I washed 6 batches of cloths & iorned all afternoon, 48 pieces.

Jerry took Ray to work at 11: & got mail & came home & did dishes & cleaned up. Made Pea soup for supper & we ate when Kids got home & Jerry & Dean took Jackie to dance Practice & Dale to clean D.q yard & they got hair cut then Jerry went to work 6: to close & Ray Dean, Dale & Jackie came home Dean did dishes & Ray, Dean & Dale went to Mutual & Jackie & I went to bed at 8: I had to get up & go get Jerry at midnite. laid off S.

No comments:

Post a Comment