Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday, January 26, 1965

Had drape rods installed & got bedroom & dineing room drapes up.

snowed some today, I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 10: at 11: I woke up to such a racket, Ivard was down in basement makeing me fruit shelves got them done & fruit on. The whole end of utility room. Ray went to town & ordered lumber & they brought it right out.

Mr. & Mrs Carroll came at noon & were here until 6:30 installing all my drape rods & getting drapes up in 4 bedrooms & dineing room. It cost $27., inc. tension Pulls. I got supper & Dean took Jackie to dance Practice & Jerry brought her home when he came from work. He worked 11: to 6: Ray went to work 6: till close.

Jerry took Kids to Mutual & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard watched T.V. his nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment