Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Monday, January 18, 1965

Jerry & Dean started nite type class Jerry went to Salt Lake to Dr.

Ivard came home tonite

hazzy & dreary again it was real slippery when I came home from work. fog froze on roads. Jerry took Dale on Paper route & took them to go school, missed bus. I went to bed for hr. & got up & Jerry, Ray & I went up town to bank & Post O. & paid bills & got licence Plates for both cars & Ray put them on dodge at Service Station when I paid bill then when we came home he put them on De Soto. Ray bought us a hamberger & drink & we came home at 2: & I went to bed, couldn't sleep. got up at 3:30 & Ray & I went in & I went to Dr. gained 1½ lbs went after drivers licence but was too late so we came home & ate, Jerry had it ready. I went to bed 5:30 to time to go to work & Ray went to work at 6: to close, took Dale up to Provedent Federal first to a newspaper meeting, his superior brought him home.  Jerry & Dean went to H.S to first Type Class.  I droped Jerry off at bus on my way to work

No comments:

Post a Comment