Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Friday, January 8, 1965

got letter from Mother

Cloudy snowed tonite

I came home & ate & went to bed & read paper.  Jerry & Ray were stil asleep.

I woke up at 12:45 & got up & Jerry, Ray & I went up town & ordered the drapes for my & Rays bed room & dineing room. I got some garmets. Came home & got supper & ate at 4:15 then Jerry took Ray to work at 5: till 10: & Dale cleaned yd. & Jerry & Dean fed cows & took drape samples back & got mail then Jerry went to work 6: to close & Dean, Dale & Jackie came home. I went to bed at 5:30.

Dean took car to ball game & left it to D.q for Kids. Ivard came home so I had other car to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment