Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monday, January 25, 1965

Sent Gene birthday card & his $80. & letter

It started to snow after 7:45 & when we came out to come home it was blizzarding so hard could hardly see to come home, good 3 in. of snow & slippery. I went to bed as soon as I read paper.  Phone woke me up at 1:30 & I got up & washed a batch of cloths, made jello salad for supper & wrote to Gene to send with his money & birthday Card.  I fried sausage & Jerry fixed rest of supper & we ate when Kids went came home school.

Jerry & Ray went up town this morning. Ray had to be to work at D.q. at 6:30 to close, so Jerry & Dean took him & went up & mailed Genes letter & went to their Type class at 7: Dale rode with them & took his bike & cleaned D.q yard & came home. I went to bed at 6:30. Ivard got home & had his miles in so has to lay off next trip. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment